Lockout is lifted!

i thought there would be something before the draft because they could only trade picks and not players, and yeah, still a llot to get accomplished before games start :pray:

Ya not much going on But i would think that the lg would be smarter and come out with some sort of response to the Judge lifting the lockout and say OK lets get back to the table and get a deal done. But both sides are to money hungry .

Draft isn't going anywhere, and I doubt the cap is going anywhere either. Small market owners would scream bloody murder and make a deal with the players before they follow the likes of Jerry Jones off a cliff. If the Patriots/Cowboys/Jets could go out and spend as much as they can, teams like the Bills and Cardinals would not stand a chance. Plus I think the combine/draft drums up too much attention in the off season for the NFL, and is too valuable to lose.

The NFL needs to open it's books. The NFLPA is most likely willing to take out operating expenses, and split the rest of the money 50/50. The owners are just more greedy than the players. The players know the owners want them to play 2 extra games, and get paid less. %$@!

My 2 cents.

Ya Draft being gone would kill the lg. Just like the report says 5 percent of the players would be making the big money. Then it would also turn into the MLB where 4 teams rule it and the others are there just to help filter players to them. They need the Draft and some sort of cap.

Back