Kobe Bryant officially wants out of LA

I say the NBA gives Kansas City an expansion team and grants Kobe Bryant to them for their 3rd year First round pick.:D

It would benefit everyone....the NBA, Kobe, the Lakers, ME:eek:

Thats all that matters:cool:

I would definatly disagree. LeBron is, i'm sure, worth more than Kobe. Maybe even Oden in a year or 2.
I wouldn't trade Kobe for LeBron. James is a great player and I like him, but Kobe Bryant is in a league all by himself. Kobe plays better defense, shoots significantly better from the foul line and already has three rings.

Kobe is only 29 years old and I'm willing to bet he wins a championship on his own before LeBron does in Cleveland.

Bryant is the best player in the league and those guys do not get traded straight up for anyone.

I wouldn't trade Kobe for LeBron. James is a great player and I like him, but Kobe Bryant is in a league all by himself. Kobe plays better defense, shoots significantly better from the foul line and already has three rings.

Kobe is only 29 years old and I'm willing to bet he wins a championship on his own before LeBron does in Cleveland.

Bryant is the best player in the league and those guys do not get traded straight up for anyone.

The thing I like about LeBron is his ability to make his team better as a whole. Yeah Kobe can score 50, 60, or 70 but what about everyone else. When I watch LeBron play he is not selfish with the ball. In Game 1, I thought that was an awesome pass to Marshall in the corner. He could not have been more wide open.

If I wanted to only put butts in the seats, I'd take Kobe. If I wanted butts in the seats and a player to build a team on, LeBron in a heartbeat.

icon_cheers.gif

I've been waiting for this for years , now if they can get rid of Phil i'll be a Laker fan again. Shaq gone/Malone gone/Kobe & Phil on the way out ?

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently Ray Allen can see the future :eek: :

"If Kobe doesn't see he needs two and a half good players to be a legitimate playoff contender or win a championship in about a year or two he'll be calling out to Jerry Buss that 'We need some help in here,' or 'Trade me,' " Allen said. "And we'll all be saying, 'I told you so,' when he says that."

10/14/04

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/basketball/195189_sonx14.html

He is Jesus after all... ;)

Who REALLY cares Kobe or Shaq it's good riddance to them both imho.

Again what we have here is another case of the Michael Jordan disease. To much one player and no team. Name me a player from any of the Bull championships ?

I don't mean no one knows any players , i mean when you talk about the Bulls great years you only say one thing EVERYTIME MJ.

Now you talk about the old NBA and when you say the Lakers you say Magic/Silk/Kareem/Worthy ALL THE TIME. Celtics ? You say Bird/Mchale/Ainge. Pistons ? Isaiah/Lambeer/Dumars.

Take whatever you can get now while you can get something , you won't be selling any seats anyway when they are still losers or when he walks in 2009. And at least you'll get something.

Again what we have here is another case of the Michael Jordan disease. To much one player and no team. Name me a player from any of the Bull championships ?

Toni Kukoc, Scottie Pippen, Bill Cartwright, John Paxson, Steve Kerr, Luc Longley, Dennis Rodman.....

How many title games has Kobe even made without Shaq? Lebron is an all around player. He dished it out to a guy who was wide open at the end of the game rather than forcing a shot up the way Kobe would. No offense, but you have some serious west coast bias going on.

Back