K-1 Brock Lesnar

That's back when they didn't have weight classes too. I remember that fight as well and if Shamrock wasn't facing gracie he probly would have tried to submit him, but why would you try and submit someone like Gracie? Makes more sense to jack him up instead. If Lesnar fought now he would have to fight people his size and some of them will have comparable submission skills to Shamrock and Gracie. They will rip his big ass arms off and leave him one big PECK monsta!

I want him to beat up little people.

i doubt if lesnar could beat a gracie right now, even though he weighs a good 50-75 pounds more than all of them
if strength was all you needed this would be a totally different sport indeed
and there is no way he could handle someone in his own weight class, a randy couture, tim sylvia, antonio noguiera(sp?), and especially the baddest man on the planet, Fedor, would just own his unskilled ass

i doubt if lesnar could beat a gracie right now, even though he weighs a good 50-75 pounds more than all of them
and there is no way he could handle someone in his own weight class, a randy couture, tim sylvia, antonio noguiera(sp?), and especially the baddest man on the planet, Fedor, would just own his unskilled ass

Lesnar would kill them and rape them all Tommie Harris style!

:hand:

Talk to the wrist because the hand is PIST!

I wouldn't say a Division 1 legendary school of wrestling produces unskilled greco roman wrestlers....

That was pretty weak, I also think against better competition he wouldn't win that easily if at all.

That dude wasn't guarding his head...

Lesnar looks like he has potential, but you can't judge how good of a fighter he is based on that 'fight'.

Back