June 4-6 Free Listings

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, just cleaned the Turbolister, so i shouldnt have any issues with duplication that they keep trying to get me on, but who knows....anyway doing the 24 hour cycle on 3437 items, over 500 are 'first run' hope people get nutty tonight when they get home...

ill probably spend another 2 hours tonight getting listings done...thought id get to it this afternoon, but instead did the turbolister crap since they are already trying to get me for 'keyword spamming' :roll:

60 sales, so like 1.8% or so...a little weak, but not too bad...prepping for 5 day now, so in about an hour the new cycle will begin...

cycle starts going off in about 3 hours and will take about 4 hours to finish :shifty: up to 38 items with bids, a bit over 1%...pretty crappy percentage, but considering the bulk of this crap has run 8 times or more, its not so bad...

meh, 86 listings sold, not great, but not terrible

I had 34 listed this run. Did a 1 day cycle, then a 5 day cycle that ends tonight.

1 of first 9 sold, at least 3 of last 21 will sell.

did 146 total sales...im liking where im positioning myself for the next set of free listings...got those 24 'new' 09 SPAs running out of my 50 free for the month, and im now up to 150 2008 SPA RCs (a set and then dupes)...have a lot of Dwight Freeney AUs coming in, getting combined shipping on crap ending tonight...56 new autos, plus a bunch of Marvin Harrison JSYs and Antonio Pittman AUs off of blowout on the cheap...

Back