Jayson Werth put it best

cold of been a best of 30 series and the Phillies still would of last 25 games of it. They played hard but the Yankees bought thier 27 Championship and no one could beat them out this year.

You need to learn to english.

blah blah blah. Say what you want it does not change the fact Phillies got schooled. At least I can admit the Dodgers are/were overrated you Philly fans are all the same you talk a big talk and have no substance behind anything that is said.

blah blah blah. Say what you want it does not change the fact Phillies got schooled. At least I can admit the Dodgers are/were overrated you Philly fans are all the same you talk a big talk and have no substance behind anything that is said.

What? I have huge substance behind my talk. That being a world f*cking championship. I won't say the Phillies were overrated, because they weren't.

We drafted our core of players (didn't buy them) and worked for last years championship and can be proud of it and their attempt this year even though we fell short

The Yankees repeatedly buy their way to a ring and its so tiresome it makes me want to hurl. The best team money can buy wins again. Yawn.

That why I love the NFL so much more. No team will ever simply purchase 27 titles.

Sour grapes perhaps, but its the way I feel about baseball in its current state

Pretty much sums up why I don't follow baseball much at all. Really enjoy the game itself, the strategy involved (especially teams like Philly and Tampa), but when every year it's pretty much the teams with the highest pay rolls winning, who gives a crap unless you are a fan of a MLB team? MLB makes it tough to be a casual fan with their current set up if you ask this relatively uninformed observer.

We drafted our core of players (didn't buy them) and worked for last years championship and can be proud of it and their attempt this year even though we fell short

The Yankees repeatedly buy their way to a ring and its so tiresome it makes me want to hurl. The best team money can buy wins again. Yawn.

That why I love the NFL so much more. No team will ever simply purchase 27 titles.

Sour grapes perhaps, but its the way I feel about baseball in its current state

While agree with most of what you said I think it is fair to point out that not all 27 WS were Bought. 22 out of 27 were won fair.

Back