Football its cutting time

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
and my crappy qb stockpile is looking worse...

Jordan Palmer
Trent Edwards (got lucky, someone got stupid with an Exquisite when he signed)
Caleb Hanie (did have some idiot buy one for $6)
Dennis Dixon

im sure there are going to be quite a few more soon to hit the list...

Just taken a look myself and did wonder how many you might have in stock of those QBs. Shame but that's part of the fun of the "prospecting/flipping" game. Hope some are kept on.

its not so much prospecting as they turn up in crap lots, i had sold most of my non exquisite Jordan Palmer stuff, when he signed with the Bears i sold 3 SPAs for $1.99 each, ive got 7 SPA Caleb Hanies and 1 Contenders, i probably have 7 Trent Edwards Autos, only Dennis Dixon stuff i have is Sage/Press Pass...

i recently sold 11 Bruce Gradkowski's which was my entire stock

the numbers are just different autos, i have multiples of many things...and ive got stuff uploading still

Josh Johnson - 8
Dan Orlovsky - 7
Curtis Painter -1 Exquisite (also have some incoming contenders)
Kevin Kolb -1 just put on IR and looking at retirement because of severe concussion
Brad Smith - 3 just put on IR and is just flex at this point (doesnt count my Bowman Chrome Colors)
Mike Kafka -2 CUT
Matt Leinart - 0 :dance:
Chad Henne - 1

at this point the only prospecting in doing is for 2016 Rio Olympics with Natalie Coughlin who is tied for most medals by a US Female (but wont hold it long because Missy Franklin is a beast) and McKayla Maroney but i cant afford any of her autos at this point...

what i get is all in flip lots and i quick flip with all the free listings, i dont hold much these days

Back