Introduce yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeck

Sneaky
Being a trading community, it's always easier to trust that someone will come through in a trade or transaction when you know a little about them. Not only that, but it's a great way to get to know other members beyond the boxes they bust and the cards they collect.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:i was wondering if we were gonna get one of these, especially since some of the names got changed over here:cheers::cheers:

My name is Kenny you can call me ( Kenneth ) I like long walks on the beach ...any takers ?

I collect Hall of fame autographs ...all four sports.

Allow me to re-introduce myself
My name is Hov', OH, H-to-the-O-V
I used to move snowflakes by the O-Z
I guess even back then you can call me
CEO of the R-O-C, Hov'!

Jason........
Michigan.......

Wolverine lover, Buckeye hater.....

Tigers Rule!

I was thinking more along the line of feltching, salad tossing, naked leap frog & soccor

Women's rugby, darts, hot dog eating and fried asparagus eating

Um my name is Jamie and I love NY Sports and celebrating Yankee wins with some bee* (leaving that last letter out for legal purposes:salut::lollol:)

My name is Andy Akers but some people call me King Edgar. I collect Weathersby, Schweigert, BP the Bonecrusher like a maniac. Also collect Purdue, Bengals, 03 and 04 Pristine gold refs, and reprint refractors (non-auto). LOVE ME SOME VINTAGE.

sliqwill is Jason Michael Wilson, Education Major, Northern Illinois University Junior (transfer), he collects with PASSION on certian things, Griffey Jr, Kyle Boller, and Brad Smith are his drugs...

some samples of Griffey
25-30 89 Upper Deck Rcs
13 88 Pro Cards Minor League Griffey
50+ each Donruss Fleer Rcs
Collection features maybe 10 G/U cards and 2 SCARCE autos with around 9000 total cards

some boller
9 2003 SP Authentic Jersey Patch Auto /250
10 2003 SPGU Gold /50
4 2003 Elite Status /8
22 2003 Elite Aspirations /92
13 Topps Chrome Black Ref /100 (1 BGS 9.5, 1 PSA 10)
13 Topps Chrome Gold Ref /101
158 2003 Etopps
2005 Leaf Limited Master Player Set (Platinum Gold, Hawaii, silver, bronze, base)
2003 Contenders Player Master set championship, hawaii, playoff, preview, ticket
2005 LCM Play Mirror Master Black Patch/Auto/Base, Emerald Auto/Auto/Patch/Base/Base, Gold Patch/Patch/Auto/Base, Blue Auto/Auto/Auto/Patch/Base, Red Auto/JSY/Base, White Jsy/Base, regular

Brad Smith
13 2006 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Autos
9 2006 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Autos
1 2006 Bowman Chrome Orage Refractor Auto
1 2006 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Auto
1 2006 SP Authentic Gold Auto

you get the idea...i also like buffalo wildwings/hooters, disc golfing with zeeck, gambling with grant, and raising hell with the majority of people around here...looking forward to meeting lonnie and scuba steve at the national, steve is going to bring me some pottery and im going to bring him some cards...also id like to lay claim to the etopps reference guy on the site...

Name is Alexis

Basicially like to collect older cardboard ....football and baseball (1950's thru 70's) but anything earlier and later are fine also. Collect them in all conditions from poor thru Nrmt.

Like the RC's and GU and Auto's also .... don't really have a set plan on who I collect ....just collect them, but favor Yankee's and Steelers. Plus will pick up odds and ends (phone cards, bottles, keychains, magnetics, etc) :thumbleft:

My name is Alane, AKA Seahawklady, and I collect SEAHAWKS!!!!!

Josh Brown, Shaun Alexander, Matt Hasselbeck, DJ Hackett, Lofa Tatupu, Kelly Jennings are faves, but hey, as long as they have a SEAHAWK on their helmet and don't have a criminal record, I'm all for it!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

GO SEAHAWKS!!! :thumbleft:

My name is Micah....and I collect former USC players....mostly LenDale White.....but pretty much any card with the player in their USC uniform is good.....I really love GU'ed cards with USC jersey's and patches in them:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back