Im home from Colts training camp.

ar1888

Bench Warmer
I had a great time. This might be my last trip to Colts T/C. Im sure it would be really hard to top this trip. I went on Monday , and Wed. I knew from past expeience, I could either get in line for autographs, or watch practice, but not both. Seeing that I go to every home game and see them there, you can guess which I did.
I went in line for autographs about 3 hours beforew practice time.
I only brought 6 mini helmets, I wish I had brought more.
Colts2009tc006.jpg

Colts2009tc011.jpg

Anthony Gonzalez in the auto tent.
Colts2009tc014.jpg

Anthony Gonzalez about 30 seconds after he told me not to take his photo while he signed. He wasnt happy about being in there.
Colts2009tc015.jpg

WR Pierre Garcon signing
Colts2009tc012.jpg

Dan Federkeil, and LT Tony Ugoh in the auto tent.
Colts2009tc020.jpg

Colts Safety Melvin Bullitt signing for me.
Colts2009tc021.jpg

Colts DE Robert Mathis signing
Today they did not allow cameras in the auto tent because they wanted to keep the lines moving.
Colts2009tc026.jpg

Peyton Manning, and Ryan Lilja in the auto tent.
Colts2009tc028.jpg

Manning,Lilja, and Ryan Diem, and Jeff Saturday in the tent.
Here are some of the goods.
Colts2009tc002.jpg

Donald Brown signed in silver.:ban: Its what he had in his hand, and he wasnt changing it.
Colts2009tc003.jpg

Colts rookie WR Austin Collie
Colts2009tc030.jpg

Colts WR Pierre Garcon signed mini helmet
Colts2009tc029.jpg

Signed by Jeff Saturday, Ryan Lilja, and Ryan Diem
Colts2009tc.jpg

Anthony Gonzalez mini helmet
Colts2009tc032.jpg

And Last, but not least the man himself Peyton Manning mini helmet
I was very suprised that Peyton was as nice to eveybody today as he was. He took him time and actually talked to everyone as they came through, spending about 25- 30 seconds with each person. I was also very shocked to get a full Manning signature, with the number 18. He doesnt usually do that at T/C.

Last edited by a moderator:
i bet that was a blast! i like hearing when players do cool stuff, like manning talking to the fans and taking his time with everyone while signing!

congrats on all of the really cool minis!!

That's how to treat fans. Makes the player realise that without us, they wouldn't be on a pedestal too! Great effort and you must have a superb colection now

You need to punch Anthony Gonzalez. First, for being a dick. Second, for playing at Ohio State.

You should've reminded him, "You aren't #88 yet, chief ... "

Back