I need Hamlin and K-ski inserts/#d/rcs

camaropat

Bench Warmer
So, to fill out my 2 pages I need 3-4 Kski's and at least 4-5 Hamlins. Not looking for base, looking for nice looking inserts (holo stuff a plus, Im a sucker for shiny). Lmk what you got and who you need (in NASCAR, Football, and Basketball). Thanks for the look!

Pat...let me go through what I have left of inserts, etc. (not much), but I do know I have some "autopen" items from 2012 FanFare...and I'll check on the Hamlin stuff also,

I do have a Pit Wall Banner (Black) of Hamlin's from 2009 Wheels Stop and Go Swatches SGB-DH #25/25, if interested.

Let me throw what inserts I find into the pile I have building for you.

Pat....

since I've dumped most of my inventory of base and inserts, I didn't find much...and it doesn't take long to search anymore!

I did find a few Hamlin and K-ski...so those are in the pile.

Mike - K-ski is Brad Autopen Keselowski. :)

Randy - Cool, I appreciate it. I can use the Pit Wall Banner too, what BV does it carry? Ill figure out somthing to offer up, lol.

Mike, just looking for any inserts really. Acitate or holofoil is a plus, but I just need a few extra to fill out the pages I made for them.

I could use probably 3 of each still. Im really looking to get a good stack started of them too so really Ill trade for as many as I like, lol.

Nah, if you list them Ill find the set and stuff when I bv them to see what I need, just put up a list and Ill let ya know. :) Thanks!

Ok, heres what I have for Hamlin

2007 Press Pass Velocity
2007 Press Pass Stealth Chrome
2007 Press Pass Stealth Chrome Double Duty
2008 Press Pass Eclipse Stellar ST10
2008 Press Pass Eclipse Stellar ST18 x2
2008 Wheels High Gear The Chase

Mike, I can use them all, looks like about 10-12 Bv on those. Lmk who/teams you are looking for and Ill get you a list, thanks!

Back