How about a lil NASCAR! JIMMIE JOHNSON MAIL DAY ADDS

cowboy2288

Prospect
Transactions: 3
Havn't seen much nascar so thought Iwould post a few.Well as all ways thanks for looking guys

KYLE BUSCH AUTO 2/20 KYLE BUSCH CHECKED FLAF 7/10 KYLE BUSCH 3 FLAGS 6/10 JIMMIE JOHNSON 12/25

I hate Kyle, but dude can drive...

checkers or wreckers is what he is...never see him finish like 10th or 15th, hes either top 10 or wrecked/blown up

This Wednesday Kyle is going to be in my area at Kalamazoo Speedway for a big race! I wish I could go but I have to work that night.

thanks Jmatt!! have more just to tired to scan them are to lazy lol
Lol. Understandable. I wanted to show off my tavon Austin super collection and had to have Mike upload the pics. Not for a lack of trying or cause I'm lazy. Lol. Just because I didn't know how:/

Lol. Understandable. I wanted to show off my tavon Austin super collection and had to have Mike upload the pics. Not for a lack of trying or cause I'm lazy. Lol. Just because I didn't know how:/
yeah looking forward to seeing that myself!! let me know when its up

MAIL DAY TODAY AND YESTERDAY!!
Those are sweet. My brother in law was a Loews store manager and went to Vegas every year and got to meet him like 6 times. He has all this auto'd stuff like hats. Plaques with pieces of tire and fire suits on it. It's pretty neat stuff. I only have two Jimmie Johnson cards and neither is an auto or relic. He's def my guy though. You've got some very nice stuff there

Back