Holy crap!

Lonnie = :stretcher:

he sent me a text a few weeks back about Fielder going to the Nats and his excitement, i recall a facebook status of his saying Fielder was going to the Nats, and umm, i dont think hes happy today

Impressive signing. If he can keep his weight down, it may not end terribly.

Considering his vegetarian diet, I don't think it will be a problem. I know his diet change was a big deal here in Milwaukee because it meant his power would be down, but it also means he can control his weight.

Considering his vegetarian diet, I don't think it will be a problem. I know his diet change was a big deal here in Milwaukee because it meant his power would be down, but it also means he can control his weight.

actually studies have shown that vegan diets cause weight gain after the initial weight loss.

actually studies have shown that vegan diets cause weight gain after the initial weight loss.

It depends. Often, vegetarians make up for the meat loss by eating larger portions or relying heavily on sweets. Some vegetarian meals can also be high in fat. As long as he makes smart decisions on what he eats, he should have no problem controlling his weight. However, the same could be said with a non-vegetarian diet. He has 216 million reasons to hire a meal planner/chef/dietician if he hasn't already. I think he will live out the majority of his contract at satisfactory weights. As he gets older, it might be harder to control though.

For as bad of an economical area Detroit is, I hope their investments pay off for them. Bring the playoffs/world series into town, and they could see a boom in business for October. I have a feeling their pitching is going to fuck them over though. Besides Verlander, their pitching is pretty bad.

I forgot about the vegetarian change. It just would scare me when someone is that big. You think they could easily add more if they do not watch themselves. Miguel Cabrera is one example of this.

Back