High End Trades Wanted.

rogers dad said:
Pleae check me for these:

Tom Brady Premier Auto
Flacco SPX Auto
Lofa Sweet Spot auto

Also.. are you located in seattle?

I have no Brady auto, I believe the one your talking about is a Kevin O'Connell, still interested.......Used to live in Seattle, moved to the eastern side of the state.

rogers dad said:
Pleae check me for these:

Tom Brady Premier Auto
Flacco SPX Auto
Lofa Sweet Spot auto

Also.. are you located in seattle?

*forgot to say what i liked

Curry auto
Forte Leatherheads auto
James Hardy NT auto
little bit interested in Crabtree

randomhereoh said:
*forgot to say what i liked

Curry auto
Forte Leatherheads auto
James Hardy NT auto
little bit interested in Crabtree

ah ok, lmk then what it will take for the flacco and lofa.

THanks

randomhereoh said:
Thanks for that bump. No you have a Reggie Williams patch auto. He plays for the Jags, WR.

DoH! Yeah, the SP Authentic. I would love to make a trade to get that Lynch. What can I offer for it? :)

i think your having a hard time doing things because your not verified. go to the main page and fill out the thing to get verified and once you are then the site lets you do other things that you cant now

meloman315 said:
i think your having a hard time doing things because your not verified. go to the main page and fill out the thing to get verified and once you are then the site lets you do other things that you cant now
Did you even look at his feedback? He's got a neutral for not sending his end hence the MSF tag and that's why he can't get in the forums.

meloman315 said:

I know its slow going here. I try that, thanks.

tlw9191 said:
Did you even look at his feedback? He's got a neutral for not sending his end hence the MSF tag and that's why he can't get in the forums.

Youd know uh. Both parties sent and both got lost in the mail, and somehow I get the MSF tag. Like I said I got screwed.

Back