High End Trades Wanted.

randomhereoh said:
Yes sir, I really want to get you that Mike Williams though

It's all good. I did a search on Ebay last night, and someone actually HAD one for sale. No kidding, $1.25, $3.75 shipping. Got it for 5 bucks!!!

timb69 said:
It's all good. I did a search on Ebay last night, and someone actually HAD one for sale. No kidding, $1.25, $3.75 shipping. Got it for 5 bucks!!!

Oh nice bro, that was probably best instead of doing a low end trade. I picked up a Lynch rc auto last night from ebay, so if deciede to move that Lynch youll be first up. Thanks for everything

check my fs spot in bucket there for trade lmk if you see anything you like take your time there is lots of cards there pm me thanks

randomhereoh said:
I cant get into the High End forum, but like title says, Looking for high end trades, please check the bucket and lmk. Thank you

You can't access the HIGH END FORUM because you are MUST SEND FIRST

randomhereoh said:
yah i know..but i dont know what that has to do with me not being able to get in and post

MUST SEND FIRST members do NOT have access to that and other areas of the site... MOST members (not all, but MOST members) who are MUST SEND FIRST have trade issues in the past on here or other sites, and we feel like allowing them to access the HIGH END FORUM is just asking for trouble... most would agree.

ac-n-mike said:
MUST SEND FIRST members do NOT have access to that and other areas of the site... MOST members (not all, but MOST members) who are MUST SEND FIRST have trade issues in the past on here or other sites, and we feel like allowing them to access the HIGH END FORUM is just asking for trouble... most would agree.

Understandable, but consider my only trade on this site, both parties sent but niether recieved and i get a MSF tag is weak. Also I have over 50+ trades on multiple sites. i take this hobby very seriously

randomhereoh said:
Understandable, but consider my only trade on this site, both parties sent but niether recieved and i get a MSF tag is weak. Also I have over 50+ trades on multiple sites. i take this hobby very seriously

i have no problem researching your trades on other sites.. i see you are on scforum and tradecardsnow... only a neutral on scforum (not a huge issue) any other sites you are on let me know and I will do my best to get your MSF tag removed...it may be "weak", but we do our best to keep the site safe and most memebers and traders thank us for that

ac-n-mike said:
i have no problem researching your trades on other sites.. i see you are on scforum and tradecardsnow... only a neutral on scforum (not a huge issue) any other sites you are on let me know and I will do my best to get your MSF tag removed...it may be "weak", but we do our best to keep the site safe and most memebers and traders thank us for that

Those are the only ones im on...and this one. Only reason it was weak was because I did everything right, its not like i didnt ship, it was a low end trade that went bad for both sides. Craziest trade ive been apart of. Anything I can do to help lmk.

Back