Hi, My Name Is...

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Just thought I should finally introduce myself to the rest of you.

My name is Mike. I'm from north Texas (where the drought and 100+ degree all summer long weather is). I've been collecting cards for nearly 6 years now. Yeah, I know, not very long. So? Anyways, some of you may know me from other sites as "mjda" but since nobody could seem to pronounce that in group breaks, BlogTV, Vaughlive, etc, I decided to just go with Mike from now on.

Anyways, I collect mostly football cards but I do pick up the occasional baseball, basketball, UFC/MMA, and entertainment card. My main focus is on my NFL HOF GU/Auto PC. So if you have anything, hit me up. I'm mainly looking to trade, but I do buy from time to time if the deal is right.

In my spare time I like to hunt, fish, play basketball, and work on websites. Been doing them all almost as long as I can remember. Well, not working on websites. I've only been doing that for going on 15 years this year.

If there's anything else you wanna know, just ask. If I feel like it's any of your business, I might tell you. :p ;)

greetings...

what do you do with Entertainment?...I dabble in that a bit, mostly chicks I find attractive and Olympians from sports I enjoy...again, just the ladies in the Olympics...I also have a few Captain Sweatpants autos from Big Bang Theory, as he is one of my favorites on the show, don't think hes ever had a line, but I do like him

and these days its really too expensive to collect multiple sports...when I started in 84, there were seasons, you had Baseball for like 6 months and then Football for like 6 months, and there were only a couple sets to choose from, packs were $0.40, the 'chase' cards were your favorite teams, not some elaborate numbered card with an inserted toenail, and vile of saliva...

in my 'off' time I hunt down junk lots to flip, which has completely funded my collection for the past 4-5 years...all profit baby...

im also a resident hoarder, and have one of the best player collections out there, and I would say im sure it is the most impressive of anyone who collects him...and by that, I mean Ravens first round bust Kyle Boller...its somewhere around 400 autos, 50 1/1s, and only a very select few RCs that I do not own...so if by chance you happen upon something rc or rare, im the man, im sure I have something to trade from my stash of nearly 4000 assorted autos....

also if you want to unload serial numbered RC stuff, im down with most verions of Upper Decldff if you find some boller gold, I will shell out significantly

For entertainment it's most just stuff from the stars of movies that I like. I've seen a few BBT cards that I'd like to have, but not enough to go after any of them yet. Besides that, my favorite from the show is Kaley Cuoco and her stuff is just too dang expensive!

I've seen some of your Boller collection and, yeah, it's pretty impressive. I'll be sure to keep you in mind in case I come across any rare ones in my eBay wish list shopping.

For entertainment it's most just stuff from the stars of movies that I like. I've seen a few BBT cards that I'd like to have, but not enough to go after any of them yet. Besides that, my favorite from the show is Kaley Cuoco and her stuff is just too dang expensive!

I've seen some of your Boller collection and, yeah, it's pretty impressive. I'll be sure to keep you in mind in case I come across any rare ones in my eBay wish list shopping.

oh I have ebay well covered...and yeah, the Penny autos were going for $350+ when I last looked...we refer to my nephew as Sheldon, hes 9, tall and super thin for his age, complete nerd, never wrong (even when shown), into super heroes and reads comic books...seriously, he could play a flashback Sheldon...

Back