Heyoooo Browns, Blue Jackets

BrownieBites

Bench Warmer
Hey guys,

Ran into Cado Collector at a local antique/community outing and got to talking to him and we shared a lot in common about cards. He told me about the site and so far I like what I have seen.

I haven't collected for too long but that doesn't limit what I have but my knowledge for cards is pretty limited. I'm learning more each day and enjoying the hobby. I am an active ebayer however I'm looking for more the trading side of the boards because I am a poor college student.

I collect Cleveland Browns (I have very little because of just getting back "in" the hobby) and Columbus Blue Jackets. Thanks for the welcome, I'll do my best to be an active and good addition to the boards.

Dustin:clap:

Glad ya made it over man! Like I said, this is THE place to be! Lots of helpful folks here and a few NHL collectors to deal with as well as all of us FOOTBALL FREAKS! ;)

Mmmm. I love eating

1browniebites.JPG

Oh, welcome to TCG!:salut:

Welcome aboard, I'll have to see what Browns stuff I might have lying around, though not much of anything that I know of.

great intro and welcome to the site

this is THE site to hang out on, pretty laid back here and all of us are willing to help with questions about football, cards and all sports in general

Welcome aboard. I have some Derek Anderson RC's (I know a Prestige Xtra Points Black #'d/25) if you have any Northcutt's.....:dance:

Glad to have another Browns fan on the site, too. Too many stupid Eagles fans ruin the site for everyone else :ban:

Back