HEY TDOTSPORTS - MAKE GOOD ON OUR TRADE THIEF!!!

jackson0114

Bench Warmer
IT'D BE NICE IF YOU'D RESPOND TO MY PM'S AND THANK ME FOR THE FREE CARDS I SENT YOU. YOU THIEF!!!!

I DON'T HAVE A HUGE COLLECTION TO JUST GO THROWING CARDS AWAY! MAKE GOOD ON OUR TRADE OR I GO TO MY LOCAL PD WITH OUR TRADE INFO AND MY TRACKING NUMBERS!!! IM NOT PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE!

IF I DONT HEAR FROM YOU BY TONIGHT SAYING YOU SHIPPED, OR WILL SHIP TOMM, I WILL BE GOING TO MY LOCAL PD. SICK OF GETTING RIPPED OFF BY LOW LIFES WHO THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT....I GOT NEWS FOR YA, NOT THIS TIME PAL!

TRADE ISNT EVEN SHOWING IN MY TRADE MANAGER NOW...????????...WTH...ANY MODS GONNA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY? OR DO I JUST LOSE THE GREAT CARDS I SHIPPED AWAY....I'VE BEEN HEARING "WE'RE WORKING ON IT" FOR OVER A WEEK NOW

Sucks I have to go to the PD because someone cant be a big boy and make good on his trade. Gone to the PD before for trades elsewhere, and got my stuff back both times...Not worried about it anymore....Thanks for all the help mods......NOOOOOOT!

jackson0114 said:
Sucks I have to go to the PD because someone cant be a big boy and make good on his trade. Gone to the PD before for trades elsewhere, and got my stuff back both times...Not worried about it anymore....Thanks for all the help mods......NOOOOOOT!

hey dude, i tried all that i can do. i am not getting any help from ADMIN, please dont be made at me or Dlong1 we both tried our best with what resources are available. it seems that ADMIN (site owner) doesnt care at all.

I sent ADMIN a message too. Nothing. How can you run a site for trading and not protect those that are ripped off by scumbags. This site is ridic. I started trading here because it was a hell of alot easier than other sites and people seemed to be decent. Im not mad at anyone except TDOT and ADMIN for not helping me.

I'll get it taken care of. TDOT aint gonna like me too much, but I'll guarantee he doesnt rip anyone off again. I promise that!

TND - I have no issues with you. You did nothing but try to help. Think I'm done here and heading over to the other site with everyone else. I stuck around when everyone left and I get screwed over...Then Admin wonders why everyone is leaving....

Back