GROUP BREAK SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
PLEASE POST ANY IDEAS FOR GROUP BREAKS

i.e.: What boxes or case & what sport would you like to see available?

I enjoy doing these breaks, I want to get you good prices with minimal shipping fees etc, but I want to feature products that members want and products that will sell, as it is no fun waitng weeks for a break to fill.

COME ON FREAKS.. lets hear some ideas !

cowboyzqna said:
09 NATIONAL TREASURES CASE. If you post it they will fill

suggestions on posting it?

I mean there are only 8 cards a pack 4 packs... so 32 cards TOTAL... MOST people will get NOTHING not even a base...

IF we sell PER TEAM it is roughly $90 per spot for 1 picked 1 random team... or roughly $45 per spot for 1 random team....(allowing people to pick a team and trying to sell all 32 teams would be near impossible)

what do you think?

if you did something like that you would have to do it by hit not by team

mrgrosskopf said:
if you did something like that you would have to do it by hit not by team

ok.. ho wmany autos ro gu do you get per box? there are 8 cards per box.. what is it 3-4 hits per? so 16 per 4 box case?

I was thinking about a football break for multiple years, 07-09. maybe even 06

Maybe do 3-4 boxes of each. Donruss threads Upper Deck SP, Donruss Certified. Just picked some random brands the 80-110 a box range. Like the idea of having multiple years because it gives more value to some of the teams that were overlooked because their 09 rookies are no good.

Would be nice to open cases of each years but that might be kind of expensive...but you can count me in for atleast two if its available :)

ac-n-mike said:
suggestions on posting it?

I mean there are only 8 cards a pack 4 packs... so 32 cards TOTAL... MOST people will get NOTHING not even a base...

IF we sell PER TEAM it is roughly $90 per spot for 1 picked 1 random team... or roughly $45 per spot for 1 random team....(allowing people to pick a team and trying to sell all 32 teams would be near impossible)

what do you think?

Sorry for the late response, lost track of this thread,

My suggestion would be have all teams in post link to youtube about the break (now is a prime time as I don't believe anyone has) after posting here. All teams random. No picked teams.... 32 slots aprox 55 a spot (just a guess there I have no Idea what a case is going to be) yea you might get the jags but yea you might get a MJD 1 oh 1... your last break proved the middle teams can pull the monster hits :D

lildones said:
I was thinking about a football break for multiple years, 07-09. maybe even 06
:)

Issue with that is expired redemptions in 2006 & 2007 products would really hinder much participation.

Of course, I'm focusing on more basketball. A few products that I feel could be fun:

07-08 SPX -10 hits per box and prices are down
08-09 HHP -3 hits per box, another lower priced item
09-10 Prestige, I know we already did this but it was a good turnout
09-10 Topps Jumbo

2009 UD ICONS Baseball...

about $600 a case (12 boxes)

10 packs per box
2 gu per box
2 manufactured letterman per box (not auto'ed)
1 auto per box

2 autographed lettermen per case
1 20th anniversary GU card per case

could do it as 1 picked and 1 random team...although there is a chance for celebrity letterman so maybe that would be a "draw out of a hat" if a celebrity lettermen is pulled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back