Gone! 15 Card Scratch and Dent Lot FS for $6 dlvd

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I have this scratch and dent 15 card lot for sale for $6 dlvd. Please note that these cards all have issues some with corner/edge/surface wear some with centering issues, etc. Please let me know if anybody has any questions or if you need to see additional pictures of any of the cards.

IMG_0797.jpeg

Last edited:
I have this scratch and dent 15 card lot for sale for $6 dlvd. Please note that these cards all have issues some with corner/edge/surface wear some with centering issues, etc. Please let me know if anybody has any questions or if you need to see additional pictures of any of the cards.

View attachment 14151
I will take this lot, Mike! My nephew is coming into town in a few weeks, he will love these! I will send $10, do you by chance have a few extra Cubs? Any players, any years, he will be happy!

Cheers!

Kevin

I will take this lot, Mike! My nephew is coming into town in a few weeks, he will love these! I will send $10, do you by chance have a few extra Cubs? Any players, any years, he will be happy!

Cheers!

Kevin
Awesome thanks so much Kevin! I should have a few extra Cubs cards that I can throw in as well. Hope your nephew likes the cards!

Mike

Back