Game Time, Washington vs Chicago...

Wow, just heard about Campbell being carted off:( Really hate to hear that for him, hopefully the injury isn't too bad.

Ironically enough, Campbell (Auburn guy) was injured by Mark Anderson (Alabama guy).

Wow, just heard about Campbell being carted off:( Really hate to hear that for him, hopefully the injury isn't too bad.

Ironically enough, Campbell (Auburn guy) was injured by Mark Anderson (Alabama guy).

Stefan, did I predict this a few weeks ago?:( I hope it's not as serious as it looks, but after Cadillac/Ronnie Brown/Carlos Rogers have all tore ligaments this season, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams, and now Jason Campbell(no way he comes back this year after that) all out. Bad year for the 2005 rookies from Auburn.
Is there anyone else who played for Auburn and came out in 2005 that I am missing, that we could add to the list?

Ronnie Brown, Cadillac Williams, and now Jason Campbell(no way he comes back this year after that) all out. Bad year for the 2005 rookies from Auburn.
Is there anyone else who played for Auburn and came out in 2005 that I am missing, that we could add to the list?

Don't forget Carlos Rogers. All four 1st-rounders!!! Jay Ratliff (DT for Cowboys) was our only other pick that year. So far, he's ok.
BTW, Brandon Jacobs played at Auburn but was drafted in 2005 out of S. Illinois. He's been hurt the majority of the year.

Stefan, did I predict this a few weeks ago?:( I hope it's not as serious as it looks, but after Cadillac/Ronnie Brown/Carlos Rogers have all tore ligaments this season, I wouldn't be surprised.

Yeah, you did call it :doh:

Also heard that Cornelius Griffin and Chris Samuels knocked players out of the game. Weird:eh: (and for the record, not bragging about 'Bama players knocking other players out, just pointing out the coincidence).

5 Minutes ago. Everyone look at my unhappy balls. :lollol::drunk::salut::salut:

18eadc24.jpg

Back