Free BV pricing

Krusin

retired hippie
I know BV don't mean sh*t but sometimes it's nice to know if your holding something considered rare & if your like me you don't want to pay for OPG. I think I've found an alternative.

There is a site you may of heard of called CMOC where you can buy & sell your cards. I checked it out for the 1st time yesterday & noticed thier auctions contain a BV which is usually crossed out & the asking price is below. In reading up about the site I saw where they use Beckett OPG to obtain the BV's they put in the auctions, so as long as you can find the card or cards you have in question for sale you can find the OPG Book Values.

Here's the linkage -

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Default.aspx

Not sure how accurate the BV's are as I don't have OPG to check it against. Just throwing this out there as another resource, I've booked marked the site. Hope to have the funds later to check out some of my set needs.

LOVE that site. Here are my stats

General Account Info
Items in Inventory 945
Total Book Value $7,116.60
Items w/o Book Price 16
Total Asking Price $2,620.43
Items w/o Asking Price 6
Items Not for Sale 333
Items Ready to Ship 316
Total Sales $833.82
Items Sold 167
Items Purchased 595
Items Added to the Site 659

LOVE that site. Here are my stats

General Account Info
Items in Inventory 945
Total Book Value $7,116.60
Items w/o Book Price 16
Total Asking Price $2,620.43
Items w/o Asking Price 6
Items Not for Sale 333
Items Ready to Ship 316
Total Sales $833.82
Items Sold 167
Items Purchased 595
Items Added to the Site 659

Since you got 833 in sales, how much will you actually get after fees and stuff?

I've bought a lot there lately. Thinking about selling some there as well. Love the fact that they scan front and back of each card.

Back