Florida vs. Oklahoma thread: who you got ???

He wont be back until August and then he will tell us Oklahoma is the greatest team ever!

Hey bulldog boy!!! I think this site would be alot better off without your smart ass mouth, you know. Why wouldnt I get on until August??? OU played a great game and lost to a great team. Period More than I can say for your sorry ass team has ever done,since u have been alive.

Hey bulldog boy!!! I think this site would be alot better off without your smart ass mouth, you know. Why wouldnt I get on until August??? OU played a great game and lost to a great team. Period More than I can say for your sorry ass team has ever done,since u have been alive.

OU got beat, but that is not a surprize to anyone with a brain, so it is not that big of a deal. Georgia has done things in the last few years which OU has failed to do though, that being winning their bowl games. Even though I believe Stoops was once again outcoached in a big game, the biggest thing that hurt Oklahoma is that they did not play a legiitmate defense all season which made Bradford and Iglesias look mortal.

they must be really bad if the UGA guy is saying this
retard.jpg

Back