Final Coaches Poll

USC and Georgia should have played, but the BCS sucks and we got stuck watching an overrated/overmatched Hawaii/Illinois team.

USC and Georgia should have played, but the BCS sucks and we got stuck watching an overrated/overmatched Hawaii/Illinois team.

That's the fault of the Rose Bowl selection committee. They pretty much were against the BCS from the beginning, and I'm sure they're happy to screw it up. Rather than look at who deserved to be in a BCS game, they picked who they wanted in there.

Sad thing is they're so concerned with keeping tradition they don't see how great and memorable the Rose Bowl could have been had they selected the best match-up instead. They're more stubborn than the Bears coaching staff.

That's the fault of the Rose Bowl selection committee. They pretty much were against the BCS from the beginning, and I'm sure they're happy to screw it up. Rather than look at who deserved to be in a BCS game, they picked who they wanted in there.

Sad thing is they're so concerned with keeping tradition they don't see how great and memorable the Rose Bowl could have been had they selected the best match-up instead. They're more stubborn than the Bears coaching staff.

I listened to the Ohio State president being interviewed and he wants to go back to the old bowl system, and is against a playoff. He is so stupid he needs to be hit with a shovel.

In a perfect world UGA plays LSU for the Title and tOSU gets pounded like a new guy in prison by USC.;)

If you're making an argument for a plus-one system (and don't get me wrong, I'm not certain that you are), it's flawed. The rankings prior to the bowl games would have left both Georgia (5) and USC (8) out of the plus-one equation.

If you're making an argument for a plus-one system (and don't get me wrong, I'm not certain that you are), it's flawed. The rankings prior to the bowl games would have left both Georgia (5) and USC (8) out of the plus-one equation.

Oh no, I'm not suggesting that there should have been a +1......just saying that if it were at all possible for 2 teams from the same conference to play each other for the Title..... that UGA and LSU would be playing for the Title and tOSU would have been in the Rose Bowl playing USC.

Back