Ever had this request before?

wdkantro2

Bench Warmer
I'm selling a redemption card on ebay and the guy says "Can you just send me the code if I win the auction so I don't have to pay for shipping?"
I am kind of concerned that he can just file a non-reciept since there won't be any delivery confirmation or paper trail.

I'm selling a redemption card on ebay and the guy says "Can you just send me the code if I win the auction so I don't have to pay for shipping?"
I am kind of concerned that he can just file a non-reciept since there won't be any delivery confirmation or paper trail.

Never had that request before but I would tell him. Hey I can email it to you but you still have to pay for shipping and just mail the card to him also. If not you could say that someone stole your code to.

You would have to save a compy of your sent email with the scan, but I wouldn't do it. It is easier to cover yourself with the USPS paper trail so just say no to him.

i wouldnt even scratch off the code before sending, he could always have a friend redeem it then say you just kept the code before sending the card

Back