Detox or any other Donkey(bronco) fan....

Pistonsfan-
Whats next? Pictures of 1/2 naked men!!?? A loss is a loss....they should have won that game, but with the bobbled snap and the horrid play call of a quick throw to Glenn at the 5....it just wasnt meant to be. The Boys never would have been in the playoffs if it wasnt for Romo. We will see what he does this year.....I'm willing to wager on it are you???? We can do team or QB!! Your call. We can paypal someone(mod) on the site and he can pay it out at seasons end. Put up or shut up!!!

Damn Im glad came you back.

Pistonsfan-
Whats next? Pictures of 1/2 naked men!!?? A loss is a loss....they should have won that game, but with the bobbled snap and the horrid play call of a quick throw to Glenn at the 5....it just wasnt meant to be. The Boys never would have been in the playoffs if it wasnt for Romo. We will see what he does this year.....I'm willing to wager on it are you???? We can do team or QB!! Your call. We can paypal someone(mod) on the site and he can pay it out at seasons end. Put up or shut up!!!

Jeezum Christ you are a sad, sad person. For heavens sake, it is ONLY PRE-SEAON AND YOUR DAMN PANTIES ARE ALREADY UP IN A WAD! Calm down and go wack off to pics of T.O. having his toes licked by Jerry Jones. :salut:

Oh and per your request....

3e67ec30-1.jpg

Jeezum Christ you are a sad, sad person. For heavens sake, it is ONLY PRE-SEAON AND YOUR DAMN PANTIES ARE ALREADY UP IN A WAD! Calm down and go wack off to pics of T.O. having his toes licked by Jerry Jones. :salut:

3e67ec30-1.jpg

Thats what happens when you haven't won a playoff game in over 10 years :lollol::lollol:

3e67ec30-1.jpg

I wont lie...your pics do make me laugh.

This has nothing to do with pre season...Im talking reg. season. Now the whole "wack off" thing is a little too much....espically when its to two guys...this is really becoming a theme for you...I am truly worried about you know!!

By the way..the only panties i have in a wad are your lad......
never mind...Im sure she will tell you eventually.....

3e67ec30-1.jpg

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

Win a SUPER BOWL then you can talk!!!!

Your Right we haven't won a Super Bowl but 11 years is a long time not to even win a playoff game. In the past the Eagles haven't been the best and they haven't won a Super Bowl but at least we have put ourselves in a position to win one this century, I see the cowgirls are no where close to that...

Your Right we haven't won a Super Bowl but 11 years is a long time not to even win a playoff game. In the past the Eagles haven't been the best and they haven't won a Super Bowl but at least we have put ourselves in a position to win one this century, I see the cowgirls are no where close to that...

I hate to say it...but if you guys dont win one this year...it maybe time to rebuild!! It could be ALONG time until you guys do win one.

Its kind of like that "love" saying(in my own words)....
Its better to have won one and talk.....
then to never have won one at all and talk......

Back