Conference Championships GDT

I'm putting my money on the Colts to cover whatever the spread may be! Great games. Julia won $50 on a pool for the AFC championship game. Same square twice! Love 7-0 square.

A Reggie Bush Topps Paradigm 1/1 logo auto just sold for over $3,000.00 on ebay.... LOL... (for real)

Shill job?

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=350306101292

51213831.gif

Decades of pride right now coming out. I stopped crying about 2 am. Vikings played a great game plan and if they could have had any semblance of ball security they would have raped us. I am more than happy to move on after that one and we'll need a better effort than that to start the apocalypse in 2 weeks.

As much as Stefan would disagree, I would tend to bet on AP being dealt this offseason (especially if someone comes knocking with a Hershel Walker type deal).

As much as Stefan would disagree, I would tend to bet on AP being dealt this offseason (especially if someone comes knocking with a Hershel Walker type deal).

I love AP, but he seems to fumble at the worst times. The Vikes should have won that game - but I am happy that the Saints won. Go Saints!

Back