Colts vs. Titans

wdkantro2

Bench Warmer
Titans need to win to get in the playoffs.

Colts are all class, playing Wayne until he gets the league lead in yards and then taking him out. Love it.

I'm not saying anything about my team. Is it or is not lame to play a guy just for his stats and then take him out?

Every team does it. The Cowboys tried it with Witten. The Eagles would have done it with Westbrook if he need more than just a yard. Coaches try to get players their bonuses for stats since it means money with the incentive laiden contracts that are in the NFL.

I'm not saying anything about my team. Is it or is not lame to play a guy just for his stats and then take him out?

Come on Will. How about all the times the Pats went for it on 4th down with at least a 20 point lead this year. The Pats were in it for the stats, or you would have seen Matt Cassel play for at least the last few weeks.

Thats all im going to say abot this subject Will. Show a little class.
This quote is from you on another thread Will.
"For the starters thing...they are paid to play 16 games and the coaches are paid to coach 16 games, so they'll play 16 games."

Last edited by a moderator:

How many snaps did a quarterback not named Brady take this season? The patriots ran up scores and took 4th downs in meaningless occasions. In my opinion, that takes less class than giving a guy a league leader claim. But what should we expect from the Pats? Their coach is classless, their team is classless, and their fans are classless. Pot meet Kettle.

Come on Will. How about all the times the Pats went for it on 4th down with at least a 20 point lead this year. The Pats were in it for the stats, or you would have seen Matt Cassel play for at least the last few weeks.

Thats all im going to say abot this subject Will. Show a little class.

They get paid to play, they're going to play. If they were in it for stats, they would have pulled Brady after he broke the record yesterday.
And nothing I said in any way was classless...I just think if you're going to play the game, just play it; don't come out when you reach a certain stat milestone.

How many snaps did a quarterback not named Brady take this season? The patriots ran up scores and took 4th downs in meaningless occasions. In my opinion, that takes less class than giving a guy a league leader claim. But what should we expect from the Pats? Their coach is classless, their team is classless, and their fans are classless. Pot meet Kettle.

And I get criticized for being unbiased? What evidence do you have that the Pats players have no class?

Every team does it. The Cowboys tried it with Witten. The Eagles would have done it with Westbrook if he need more than just a yard. Coaches try to get players their bonuses for stats since it means money with the incentive laiden contracts that are in the NFL.

This is a valid point. I didn't think of that and I appreciate you pointing it out, especially doing so in a way that would suggest you have an ounce of maturity.
:salut:

And I get criticized for being unbiased? What evidence do you have that the Pats players have no class?

I said I was done, but I have to say this first,,,,then Im done.

How about Vince Wilfork trying to go 3 stooges on Brandon Jacobs? What about cheating against the Jets by video taping. Ok Will now im done and gone from this thread,,,,,say what you will.:lollol:

Colts are all class, playing Wayne until he gets the league lead in yards and then taking him out. Love it.

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

(deep breath)

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

All you need to do is watch a Patriot game for evidence. Last night was a great example. "But oh my god, emotions were running high and anyone would have poked another player in the eye in the situation." "With the game pretty much sealed, I would have put a lick on another player at the end of a play as well." It would have served the Pats right if Brady busted his leg Joe Theisman style just to wipe the pompous smerks off their faces. Not that I wish it upon anybody, but it would be something to bring them back down to earth.

Back