College Gameday Thread 11/7

sffanmike25

Bench Warmer
Better than last week’s games, this week features some big conference matchups. And like usual, expect Iowa and a couple of other teams to screw around for a half or so before finding a way to win.

Top Games:
LSU @ Alabama
Ohio State @ Penn State

Other Key Conference Matchups:
Oregon @ Stanford
Northwestern @ Iowa
FSU @ Clemson
Oregon State @ Cal
Oklahoma @ Nebraska
South Carolina @ Arkansas

Post away with your comments, predictions, rants, or anything else that comes to mind.

Looks like Vegas sees Oregon-Stanford as a close one (Oregon by 6 or 7). They must think it is the classic "let down" game after a huge win. It sure isn't Stanford's home field advantage (place is quiet).

the game of the week was Thursday when NIU played Eastern Michigan and screwed up my parking, as the mobile command unit was blocking off parking where my car was...

Chad Spann had another 2 TD game :dance:

Iowa must have be worried that their team identity has become "win as ugly and late as possible"

Would rather be watching South Carolina-Arky, if they'd ever start that game...

Iowa must have be worried that their team identity has become "win as ugly and late as possible"

Would rather be watching South Carolina-Arky, if they'd ever start that game...

I'm sure they will when it's scheduled to, be patient ;)

Speaking of identity, I hope we drop the "we don't score TDs" identity today :pray:

I'm sure they will when it's scheduled to, be patient ;)

Speaking of identity, I hope we drop the "we don't score TDs" identity today :pray:

Damn extra 15 minutes.

Arizona better put Washington State out of its misery by half. Must give the homecoming crowd something to laugh at.

South Carolina had the ball at their own 31 and managed to turn that into a safety on the next play :lollol:

And I heart Purdue a great deal right now.

Back