College Gameday Thread 10/24

Iowa sucks, shows how much garbage the Big 10 is. I think 6 teams in the SEC would whip them.

So Arkansas is 3-4 and gives Florida a great game shows how good the SEC is. But, a 4-3 Michigan State game giving Iowa all they could handle means the Big ten sucks?

So Arkansas is 3-4 and gives Florida a great game shows how good the SEC is. But, a 4-3 Michigan State game giving Iowa all they could handle means the Big ten sucks?

Remember, when the Big 10 plays each other tough, it's because they are slow and generally worthless. Comparatively, when the SEC plays each other tough, it's because everyone there is just so damn good. :lollol:

And I'm still ticked that Arizona didn't have the right QB in that Iowa game. But at least that is solved now.

Since 2004, Big Ten is 8-4 v. SEC

The SEC has higher quality athletes and more speed (as one may be able to tell by the fact there are more NFL players from the SEC than any other conference), and historically a winning record against the Big 10 (kind of hard to get too much info out of 12 games).

But, if you want to get micro, the SEC is 2 - 0 against the Big 10 in National Championship games in the same time frame you provided :pop:

You are really saying the Big Ten sucks because OSU laid an egg some bowls? The only bowl game I can even recall them coming to play was the 2002 National Championship.

Back