Check out my stuff! MORE JAW-DROPPING CARDS! : )

XxCFerrarixX said:
ummm..................

i dont even know wat to say!...............

i look up to u like lord of cards!!! lmao

no but really, i would die for ur life! lol

amazing collection!

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. But I do need that Chris Paul autofocus in your photobucket for my set. I don't know if I would trade any of the cards I just listed for it, so give me some players you like and I'll see if I got anything that you might like.

You waste plastic holders on that junk?:eek:
I have hundreds of exquisite AU patches and LBJ and MJ low numbered AUs and Patches and all that crap in big rubber-banded stacks just lying in my junk drawer along with my thumb tacks, tape, spare nails and stuff like that! ;) ;) ;)

bhelser said:
That's all you've got? Please I've got more than that just laying around in soft plastic holders

Oh wait I just woke up......Holy crap

Nice collection! damn near unbeatable!

MasonMattila said:
You waste plastic holders on that junk?:eek:
I have hundreds of exquisite AU patches and LBJ and MJ low numbered AUs and Patches and all that crap in big rubber-banded stacks just lying in my junk drawer along with my thumb tacks, tape, spare nails and stuff like that! ;) ;) ;)

you keep them in rubber band stacks? I threw those pieces of crap out. lol.

I think everybody here needs to vote this guy of the nicest and best collection EVER. Seriously tho. Does anybody know of somebody that has this stuff??? Nope...#1 Collecter EVER IMO. Congrats and keep it up! :D

I love all your cards and the 2 KGs are just sick!

Sick stuff!!

PreScottSportsCard on beckett has the best baseball collection I've ever seen. I mean, who has a Ruth cut, Clemente cut, Gehrig cut, like 20 Clemente gu, etc..

Just dropped by for second so I'll be on later to answer everyones questions and whatever they might be interested in.

But I got these today...

DSCN2252.jpg

The UD Black came from ONE PACK of ROOKIE DEBUT!

I'll try to put up the rest of my best stuff later this week, along with some baseball if anyone cares.

The Elite Chromie said:
Sick stuff!!

PreScottSportsCard on beckett has the best baseball collection I've ever seen. I mean, who has a Ruth cut, Clemente cut, Gehrig cut, like 20 Clemente gu, etc..

I got to check him out, I still have my baseball to put up though. I don't think I'll be able to beat a Ruth cut though, that card is nearly unbeatable. The best pull that I have ever seen personally is an Abraham Lincoln 1/1 Cut Signiture that my friend pulled from SP Legendary Cuts in the same shop I go to.

I'll try to get some of my best baseball cards up by the end of the week.

Back