Card Show, Mt. Clemens, MI, March 2nd!

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Rating: 78 (100%)
I'm not sure my wife would appreciate me taking a weekend excursion halfway around the country to go to a card show, but have fun Paul! You gonna be getting any autos while you're there?

redwing40

All-Star
Rating: 42 (100%)
I'm not sure my wife would appreciate me taking a weekend excursion halfway around the country to go to a card show, but have fun Paul! You gonna be getting any autos while you're there?
trying for Jordan Tootoo's Auto, $22-per item, depends on how long the line is, my wife wants to meet him anyways, she like's the tough guys in Hockey, I have the other players autos already, Hopefully find some Wings RCs that I need for my PC also! Take a few cards with me I can trade off! Wish me luck!

Cool_Hand_Flash

I might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.
Rating: 7 (100%)
Uuuuh sounds cool! I'd love to meet Abdelkader sometime. Good luck hunting Paul :)

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Staff Member
Rating: 78 (100%)
Good luck, definitely!

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff Member
Rating: 71 (100%)
trying for Jordan Tootoo's Auto, $22-per item, depends on how long the line is, my wife wants to meet him anyways, she like's the tough guys in Hockey, I have the other players autos already, Hopefully find some Wings RCs that I need for my PC also! Take a few cards with me I can trade off! Wish me luck!
Good luck to you, Tootoo had a great reputation around the Nashville area with the fans.