Busted 6 Boxes Of DEEE, All FT For Football

DMCNABB1999 said:
hey, was mainly in it for the howard b/c i collect phillies, i can offer 2 of the other cards i was interested in for the 2 inserts your were interested in, thanks.

do you have any extra wieters or arrietta base cards?
nothing else in my buckett you'd want for a set?
how much would you sell a set for?

oriolesprospects said:
do you have any extra wieters or arrietta base cards?
nothing else in my buckett you'd want for a set?
how much would you sell a set for?

hey, no extra wieters or arrieta base b/c they only have autos, base sets only go 1-92 and then 93-142 are autos i believe, pretty much wanted the howard but as you said it's gone, sets are available for $10 each, thanks.

Nasty_Boy said:
Check my website and see if u see anything.

hey, what would you need on these:

2006 Donruss Elite Chain Reaction Jerseys Prime Fred Taylor 3 Color Jersey ($12 BV)
2007 Topps Co-Signers Marshawn Lynch w/ Paul Posluszny RC /150 (NO BV YET)
2007 Topps Co-Signers Marshawn Lynch w/ Paul Posluszny RC /349 (NO BV YET)

thanks.

DMCNABB1999 said:
hey, no extra wieters or arrieta base b/c they only have autos, base sets only go 1-92 and then 93-142 are autos i believe, pretty much wanted the howard but as you said it's gone, sets are available for $10 each, thanks.

i'll take a set for $10, and also will give you the colston and elite rookie you wanted for the 2 wieters base,

and i could have swore i seen non-auto'd wieters on ebay,

oriolesprospects said:
i'll take a set for $10, and also will give you the colston and elite rookie you wanted for the 2 wieters base,

and i could have swore i seen non-auto'd wieters on ebay,

hey, ok that's fine, wieters might have non auto'd status and aspirations parallels but don't think he'll have base, but i'm really not 100% sure, is cash ok with you? plmk and i can post it up, thanks.

legendaryprospect said:
check my site for these
Matt LaPorta/594
REDEMPTION CARD #130 (TBD)

hey, card 130 is up on ebay, laporta is still available, have any philadelphia eagles or marshawn lynch? plmk, thanks!

DMCNABB1999 said:
hey, ok that's fine, wieters might have non auto'd status and aspirations parallels but don't think he'll have base, but i'm really not 100% sure, is cash ok with you? plmk and i can post it up, thanks.

sounds good

This:

Jeff Samardzija/219

And maybe that Gene Keady if we can work out something.

DMCNABB1999 said:
hey, what would you need on these:

2006 Donruss Elite Chain Reaction Jerseys Prime Fred Taylor 3 Color Jersey ($12 BV)
2007 Topps Co-Signers Marshawn Lynch w/ Paul Posluszny RC /150 (NO BV YET)
2007 Topps Co-Signers Marshawn Lynch w/ Paul Posluszny RC /349 (NO BV YET)

thanks.

Back