Break Complete! 2023 Bowman Baseball Mega Box Random Divisions Style Group Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_0710.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live link to the division randomization video:

Wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a RANDOM DIVISION (5 TEAMS) STYLE group break for ONE MEGA BOX of 2023 BOWMAN BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-6 packs per box
-5 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Fresh to Hobby, 2023 Bowman Mega Box breaks through with the top-100 Base Set and Chrome Prospect cards from 2023 Bowman Baseball on the exclusive collector’s favorite Mega Chrome pattern!
- Look for Four (4) 2023 Bowman Base Chrome packs and Two (2) exclusive Mega Chrome packs per Mega Box!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 6 spots and the price is $14 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM DIVISION (5 TEAMS) AND ALL OF THE CARDS OF PLAYERS FROM THE 5 TEAMS IN THAT DIVISION. Example would be if we randomize and you end up with the NL Central Division you would get all 5 teams in that division, the Cincinnati Reds, Chicago Cubs, Milwaukee Brewers, Pittsburgh Pirates, and St. Louis Cardinals and all cards from players from those 5 teams.

Once the break is full I will randomize the list of members and divisions to see who gets what division and teams. You will also have a chance to trade divisions/teams before we do this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. PAVI39 AL West
2. gestes72 PAID NL West
3. kpit1978 PAID AL Central
4. Criollos PAID AL East
5. peaceandlove PAID NL East
6. peaceandlove PAID NL Central

Last edited:
2 spots left in this one. Tracking shows that this box should arrive today so we could potentially do this break tonight if it fills.

I'll go ahead and post transactions in a few minutes. I should be able to go live to randomize divisions when I get home later today around 1pm PT. And then we should be able to do the break a little later this evening.

Thanks everyone...please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Mike

Division randomization is complete. Let me know if anybody would like to make any trades. We’ll plan to do this break TODAY at 5pm PT.

See you then!
Mike

Back