Break Complete! 2022 Topps Stadium Club Chrome Hobby Baseball Pick 1 Team Get 2 Random Teams Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

5138301E-C0A9-41E5-864B-78939F0D5564.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

BADA2BB3-F685-4267-9794-19CA0425106C.jpeg

Live link to the team randomization video:

This product is really nice so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get TWO RANDOM TEAMS STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB CHROME BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-14 packs per box
-6 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card per box

Some of the most stunning cards in the hobby receive the Chrome treatment.

Collectors can find on-card autographs, an assortment of limited and numbered Base Card color parallels, and exciting insert sets featuring the stars of MLB from yesterday, today, and the future.

Each Hobby box delivers 1 autograph card, and each pack contains 1 base card parallel or insert card.

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 10 spots and the price is $20 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND TWO RANDOM TEAMS from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break as well as the remaining teams to determine who gets what teams after this fills.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box is in hand so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Molitor04x Seattle Mariners, Arizona Diamondbacks, Texas Rangers PAID
2. kpit1978 New York Yankees, Baltimore Orioles, San Diego Padres PAID
3. kpit1978 Atlanta Braves, Toronto Blue Jays, Philadelphia Phillies PAID
4. dad3309@ Cleveland Guardians, Oakland Athletics, Minnesota Twins PAID
5. PAVI39 Tampa Bay Rays, Milwaukee Brewers, San Francisco Giants PAID
6. Waltdii Los Angeles Angels, Chicago White Sox, Colorado Rockies PAID
7. grapler135s Los Angeles Dodgers, Houston Astros, Miami Marlins PAID
8. Mechjo16 Detroit Tigers, Boston Red Sox, Washington Nationals PAID
9. Criollos St. Louis Cardinals, Pittsburgh Pirates, Chicago Cubs PAID
10. gestes72 Kansas City Royals, Cincinnati Reds, New York Mets PAID

Last edited:
Hey Robert I’d be happy to give you my spot (and you can change the team from the Dodgers to whatever other team you would like) if you would like to join this one. Let me know.
Your a heck of a nice guy Mike. I really appreciate the offer, but I will sit this one out and pay more attention next time. Thanks again.

Back