Basketball box breaks

Discussion in 'Group Box Breaks' started by Luke Anderson, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Luke Anderson

Luke Anderson MUST SEND FIRST

Lets get this up and coming

2. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

I'm not real big into Basketball, but if this were to happen and be modeled after the Baseball and Football groups were it is just chosen teams I might be in with the only team I collect the Washington Bullets/Wizards.

Like the other groups the unclaimed teams could be offered at a discount to the group members after a certain date.

3. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

I'd likely be in with the Spurs. Did you want to host this, Luke, or just asking for someone to start one? I might know a guy who would be interested in hosting this if we can get enough spots sold. He used to host a basketball group a while back that I was in. He does a pretty good job, too. I'll drop him a PM and ask if he'd be interested.

4. Luke Anderson

Not me at this time but I would be interested in joining

5. Mike

Ok. I sent a PM to a guy who I'm hoping will take this one. If not, I may just do it if we have enough interest. We'd likely have to do it like Ken's baseball break, though, and make it a bi-monthly break for now so our budget would be higher.

6. Luke Anderson

I would be ok with that let me know maybe we can just do a box break to get it started low cost what say you guys on that

7. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

I'd be in with the Heat and prolly Blazers too.. depending on price and other breaks etc

8. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Maybe even Cavs too lol depending on how far back the break would go

9. franklinguy52

franklinguy52Mr. Baseball Staff Member

I am sure that I would pick up a team

10. Luke Anderson

Hey mike if that guy doesn't want to do it I'm sure I could do it I got to get practice anyways lol

11. Mike

That puts us at 5 members, so far, who have expressed some interest. Let me see if I can find us some more. We'd really need at least 10 spots filled to make this worthwhile.

12. I would be interested with the pistons and the Thunder. And since I'm not running a break on here I can do it.

Mike likes this.
  13. If you guys don't mind I would like to set one up and see where we are at. Put a start date somewhere in July?

14. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

Sounds good to me. Seems like enough time to get some interest if it is around here.

Batman1641 likes this.
  15. Mike

You don't need approval from anyone around here to start a group break, as long as you put me down for the Spurs. :lol:

Batman1641 likes this.