Beckett trolling me?

hoosierdaddy

Bench Warmer
I unsubscribed from their weekly newsletter yesterday, and today I wake up to 3 emails for magazine offers, with the beckett signature on them?

Do they have some sort of annoying revenge plot for people who unsubscribe?

I unsubscribed from their weekly newsletter yesterday, and today I wake up to 3 emails for magazine offers, with the beckett signature on them?

Do they have some sort of annoying revenge plot for people who unsubscribe?

I got an email today from some company wanting to sell me jewelry. The URL had BeckettLLC listed in it, so I assume they gave my address away too. I can guarantee they don't see another dime of my money again.

but they are the authority on card pricing

They get people thinking they need to know BV and that BV matters and get a bunch of suckers to pony up cash for life.

I get an email every once in a while from Beckett but not very often. I do like to use their site to copy checklists into Excel/Access :)

Sigh I can recall the days when Beckett was only the yearly price GUIDE (and a monthly update magazine), and BV was just a SUGGESTED Value not to be taken as the end all be all final price. Now people see a $100 BV and think that is the minimum they should price their poor to pretty good card at, and if they have that card in NRMT the price is at least a couple hundred more.

I just got 2 new emails from Beckett within the last 10 minutes. One of them wanting me to surprise my valentine with with Beckett's Special Offers. I'm sure my wife would really appreciate me surprising her with these things:

• Online Price Guides
  • Print Price Guides
  • Digital Apps
  • Beckett Grading Services Club
  • Beckett Fanshop

Thanks, Beckett Media! One thing is guaranteed. My wife would definitely be surprised! :rolleyes:

Back