BASKETBALL AUTOS...newly updated page....all scanned

pspstatus, I believe Paul auto books $30.

lordfranz, ok, guess that's a bit out of range. I think the Ming is probably $100 (the silver/250 is $80) and the Paul is $30.

JKadlitz said:

lordfranz, ok, guess that's a bit out of range. I think the Ming is probably $100 (the silver/250 is $80) and the Paul is $30.

Hmm the Vlad also books 30$. It's equal but I don't know if you'd want to trade a nice auto for it.

practizionear, not really understanding what you are talking about:

First off,i need a bv on a santa '95 edge cyan printing plate.i kinda wana trade the paul and marions.lmk.

I'm not interested in the 95 edge Cyan printing plate if you have one. I don't have one if you are saying that you want mine. I do have the Paul and the Marion autos, but I didn't see anything for them. Thanks, Jen

JKadlitz said:
No, I'll have to pass on that offer, but thanks. Jen

Ok that's cool. The Vlad is 30 and Howard is 15 I think. Let me know if you liked anything else that maybe I could put with the Josh Howard. Or if not then that's ok too. thanks.

JKadlitz said:

i could still use some of ur autos if u are really interested and after the durant.. Il send you a PM in a while..

cmb for these:

Ming, Yao 02 Hit Rarified Gold #67/100 (silver auto/250 is $80)
Rondo, Rajon 06-07 SP Rookie Threads Scripted in Time AUTO #SIT-RR
J.R. Smith 04-05 Fleer Showcase Signature Showcase AUTO #54/75 $60

Need this

Rondo, Rajon 06-07 Topps Picture Perfect Dual Jersey (green/white) Authentic NBA Material rookie AUTO #052/199 (slight chip near jersey circle)

Back