Back from New Orleans

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
NOLA was awesome. The game sucked fat hairy nuts. We did not show up at all, crapped all over ourselves, and the forgot to wipe as we got killed by a team from an unknown conference. Embarrassing game, horrible way to end an otherwise great season.

glad the trip was nice sorry about the game. My house was dead quite during the game think everyone was waiting for me to throw the TV out the window. AT least USC won for me...

seeing my friends husband jump up and down cheering cause his utes won was a sight to see. he was yelling and cheering at the wrong time during our hockey game.

Now you know how it feels to lose your LT and best offensive lineman (except UGA lost TS for the entire year). :salut:

Um....we have had MUCH worse injury luck than that in the past. I'm talking 3rd string QB, 3rd string TE, and 4th or 5th string RB all starting at the same time against your biggest rivals bad :doh:

Been there, done that ;)

But what injuries have you have this season? None...

Except losing Smith early in the season and him missing a game, you are right, none that amount to anything. We are paper thin just about everywhere as far as depth goes, so any major injury would've killed us this year. But we've "been there, done that" as far as injuries go in the past.

throw away year, have done (honestly) crap last few years. Loads of young players with more great kids coming things looking up. Camera operators fascinated with couple girls in end zone utah drove towards first qtr... showed them a gazillion times.

Back