Back after a bit of a layoff--let's trade!! Scans

mpekar>>that is the best batch of cards I have seen posted up anywhere in weeks and weeks. Glad to have you back and good luck with your trades. Those cards are top of the line.

Overworked and underpaid. Glad to see you still on the boards. I thought it would be so ironic to come back to Freaks after all this time. We used to have so much fun here back in the day. I think tomorrow we will be sending out messages to try and get some of the old gang back. If you can remember some of the old guys, let them know me and BSC are back and trying to get the site all fixed up.

Overworked and underpaid. Glad to see you still on the boards. I thought it would be so ironic to come back to Freaks after all this time. We used to have so much fun here back in the day. I think tomorrow we will be sending out messages to try and get some of the old gang back. If you can remember some of the old guys, let them know me and BSC are back and trying to get the site all fixed up.

lol--ya, I hear u. I'm the same way. I took about a yr off after the grandkids were born and we moved into the new house--getting the yard and patio's in and just getting settled. Been back on a few sites for a couple months, but hitting up some of the other sites now that I have more time.. good to talk with you--tc

I like quite a few of your cards LMK

I can use-
Absolute Memorabilia RPM RC Jersey/Ball/Jersey/Auto Eric Decker #031/299
Plates & Patches RC 3-Color Patch/Auto Demaryius Thomas #339/699
and possibly
Donruss Elite Passing The Torch Autographs Tony Dorsett/Felix Jones Dual Auto #09/25

Thanks-Mike

I definitly like your Brady Quinns. I also like your Emmitt Smiths & Barry Sanders. The Decker & Thomas are in talks with another person, LMK what you can do for the Dual

I definitly like your Brady Quinns. I also like your Emmitt Smiths & Barry Sanders. The Decker & Thomas are in talks with another person, LMK what you can do for the Dual

can do any one of these--
2007 Bowman Signs of the Future #SFBQ Brady Quinn A $120.00
2007 Donruss Threads College Gridiron Kings Material Autographs #14 Brady Quinn $100.00
2007 Finest Moments Autographs Refractors #BQ Brady Quinn $100.00

Back