Auburn vs Miss St = thing of beauty

n05114

Bench Warmer
Luckily for us, everyone was watching USC v. OSU, so nobody saw the ugliest win in Auburn football history (and we've had a few).

3-2 good guys. We did hold Miss St to 122 yards and their longest play was 14 yards.
But our offense consisted of holding calls, procedure penalties, RB fumbles, and completed hail marys(even though a couple of them were called back due to holding). Oh yeah, and our FG kicker was 1-3.

But no hope is lost here. We'll beat LSU next week but will then lose to Tennessee the following week.

WAR EAGLE!

From what I saw, the game was actually worse than the score sounded :eh:

The game was much worse. Normally, there's 600-700 members on Auburn's Rivals site. Right now, there's about 1600 and all are calling for Tony Franklin's head.

But about 99% of those folks know very little about college football. It's tough to filter through to find the 1%.

We'll be ok (won't we?). Our defense is amazing as long as Matt Stafford's not throwing the ball. We'll just have to wait and see how it sorts out.

The game was much worse. Normally, there's 600-700 members on Auburn's Rivals site. Right now, there's about 1600 and all are calling for Tony Franklin's head.

But about 99% of those folks know very little about college football. It's tough to filter through to find the 1%.

We'll be ok (won't we?). Our defense is amazing as long as Matt Stafford's not throwing the ball. We'll just have to wait and see how it sorts out.
:dance::dance::dance:

UGASports (rivals) is full of idiots panicking right now. It is pretty comical. I guess they have never watched a UGA/USCe game before. There is a reason the line was only 7. That place is the most pessimistic place I've ever seen.

Back