As we *cough*still*cough* try and finish the site

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
I just wanted to thank everyone who (a) has come over with us and (b) has stuck around during the crazy times. I know things have been crazy, not always crazy good, but not always crazy bad either. TCG is only as good as the members who post and are actively engaged with the site, and we want to make sure we do everything in our power to make that an enjoyable experience for you. While we are still working on finishing the final product (slowly sorry, but we are working) we want to say thanks for your patience. With that said, are door is always open for you to share suggestions or concerns you may have so please take advantage of all the site features. Use the report feature, send us a PM, drop us an email. If someone drives you batty, use the ignore feature, if you are driving somebody nuts, please stop it :D We don't expect everyone to get along, but we expect this to always be an informative, 'real' site for people to come and enjoy. Be yourself, just be respectful of others. In any case, thanks again for your Patience and we will pass on dates for completion as sooooooooon as we have them. :salut:

I just wanted to thank everyone who (a) has come over with us and (b) has stuck around during the crazy times. I know things have been crazy, not always crazy good, but not always crazy bad either. TCG is only as good as the members who post and are actively engaged with the site, and we want to make sure we do everything in our power to make that an enjoyable experience for you. While we are still working on finishing the final product (slowly sorry, but we are working) we want to thanks for your patience. With that said, are door is always open for you to share suggestions or concerns you may have so please take advantage of all the site features. Use the report feature, send us a PM, drop us an email. If someone drives you batty, use the ignore feature, if you are driving somebody nuts, please stop it :D We don't expect everyone to get along, but we expect this to always be an informative, 'real' site for people to come and enjoy. Be yourself, just be respectful of others. In any case, thanks again for your Patience and we will pass on dates for completion as sooooooooon as we have them. :salut:

oregonweim is on your Ignore List

oregonweim is on your Ignore List

:lollol::lollol::lollol:

Great post Brett. I agree. Thanks to all who have been putting up with the bumps in the road.

Also, we shut off the word filter so BE CAREFUL and know that you will be warned if using bad language. We never had a word filter on CP and it worked fine so now we are going to try that.

Back