Anyone ever been to the Grove?

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Might be going to Ole Miss for a game this fall.....heard that it is incredible, heard that it is the most overrated thing ever. But everyone can agree the chicks are smoking hot :dance:

It's somewhere between your two descriptions. The women are hot if your comparing it to Vandy or Miss St. But it's no different compared to places like Athens, Auburn, Austin, etc.

The big difference is the environment is similar to a wedding reception and not a football game. You'll have fun but will probably forget about it a few weeks later. I would lean more towards overrated but I'm not a Grove hater.

It's somewhere between your two descriptions. The women are hot if your comparing it to Vandy or Miss St. But it's no different compared to places like Athens, Auburn, Austin, etc.

The big difference is the environment is similar to a wedding reception and not a football game. You'll have fun but will probably forget about it a few weeks later. I would lean more towards overrated but I'm not a Grove hater.

:shock:

Where the hell you been man? Welcome back (yes, it hurts me to say that to one of your kind ;) ).

Back