all new breaks today all ft

no i posted on the wrong one wrong site even im also on cardcollectors world had both open on tabs just typed wrong my bad

i understand but no deal then my bad my lil brother came over today to to pick up some base cards he saw the best and wanted it nothing i could do

this is ur post from cardcollectorsworld

debgram
CCW Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dx2010
I only saw pike auto

I would trade that for the Classics Best RC

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I send on Tuesday's and Friday or Sat.
I don't use PayPal. I trade by BV not SV.

debgram
View Public Profile
Send a private message to debgram
Find More Posts by debgram

Today, 07:37 PM #9
dx2010
CCW Rookie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo i would do that post it and send me ur addy

you made the that trade AFTER you told me YOUR BROTHER took the best.

SO WHICH IS IT? I DO BELIEVE WE KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS. YOU MADE AN AGREEMENT FOR A TRADE THEN BACKED OUT.

Your right my bad but when u trade by bv I was getting screwed so I backed out I said my brother wanted it cause I don't need to explain myself to anyone so I thought we would let it die and u don't trade by bv if u accepted that trade my bad

O wait not my bad ur bad

dx2010 said:
Your right my bad but when u trade by bv I was getting screwed so I backed out I said my brother wanted it cause I don't need to explain myself to anyone so I thought we would let it die and u don't trade by bv if u accepted that trade my bad

O wait not my bad ur bad

YOU MADE THE OFFER IF YOU DIDN'T CHECK THE BV WHEN I HAVE IT LISTED IN MY SIG THAT IS NOT MY FAULT. SO DON'T BLAME YOUR LYING ON ME JUST TELL THE TRUTH.

Back