Absolutely Classless

rexvos

Bench Warmer
Lee Corso:

After the BCS game was picked - said LSU didn't belong there and weren't a great team. Picked Ohio State to beat them. Said Dorsey could fake an injury to keep NFL stock alive. Then, after the game, refused to say LSU was the national champions and that USC's win over Illinois was more impressive than LSU's win over OSU.

I would like to see Dorsey pick up Corso by the throat and snap his neck.

I missed that, I couldnt believe they all picked tOSU to win. Seriously haven't we seen the BIG 10 fall on its face enough the past few seasons to recognize a trend.

Unfortunate that Corso said that.

James Carville on ESPN First Take going crazy about Corso's comments. Wouldn't even let the host talk. Hilarious! He just yelled about LSU, USC, hating the Rose Bowl, calling the Big 10 weak. It was funny.

Herbstriet is BY FAR the best college football analyst on ESPN. He is somewhat biased, but usually does a good job of not letting it show on air.

Oh yes he does......he is one of THE MAIN REASONS why the Big 10 is so gassed up every year......."the Big 10 does this" and "Ohio State does that" and "Michigan this".....f that!

Back