A few additions for me

lumm0x

Bench Warmer
One lone football pickup this week in Chip Vaughn Prestige Xtra Red /300

ChipVaughnPlayoffPrestigeXtraPoints.jpg

Zeeck sent me a very nice Dave Poulin Topps RC that is for sure a high to Gem grade. Thank you sir :salut:

Poulin.jpg

The new 09/10 hockey had started up. Got my first 2 new Carters of the product season. Victory and the Game Breakers insert:

UDVictory.jpg

UDVictoryGameBreakers.jpg

Some more rookie multiples as always with Rookie Showcase Beckett Promo #4, Ultimate Sigs #21, Ultimate RC Auto #4 and SP Authentic RC auto #10:

UpperDeckRookieShowcaseBeckettPromo.jpg

UltimateCollectionUltimateSignature.jpg

UltimateCollectionAuto4.jpg

SPAuthenticAuto10.jpg

And lastly a couple of non-rookie items in 06 Sweet Shot auto #9:

SweetShotSignatureShotsAuto9.jpg

along with my first pickup from the Cup Limited Logos

TheCupLimitedLogosAutoPatch.jpg

I have a real problem with this and a lot of cards I have seen from this set. For the past 3 years of the Cup the Limited Logos set is always full of patches from the "Logo" of the jersey. This patch is from the shoulder numbering and alot of patches I have seen for a few players are name or number patches and not from the logo. Granted they are nice patches, but if you are going to do a set touting logo patches then don't include players who you don't have the memorabilia to offer. My other beef is that this card as well as Carter's Emblems of Endorsements are not on the checklist yet they are live. Been lots that have popped up with this issue. Thanks for bothering to provide a checklist Upper Deck :ban:

omg i think is see a football card! that LL is a sweet looking card, do you think they only do the nameplate and numbers on flyers cards, cuz the logo doesnt offer much color breaks?

omg i think is see a football card! that LL is a sweet looking card, do you think they only do the nameplate and numbers on flyers cards, cuz the logo doesnt offer much color breaks?

I have seen number patches on Florida Panthers and a few other teams with ridiculous logos as well. I have some amazing logo patches from 06-08. I'd be fine with plainer patches to maintain the integrity of the set.

I have seen number patches on Florida Panthers and a few other teams with ridiculous logos as well. I have some amazing logo patches from 06-08. I'd be fine with plainer patches to maintain the integrity of the set.
integrity is not in upper deck's vocabulary

Last edited by a moderator:
You do understand you have a mancrush on Carter??? ;)

It's wrong to get naked and sniff the cards and rub them on my body :shifty:

Thats the first football I"ve seen you buy in awhile.

I've had a few trickling in this year. It's a slow year for Saints cards as all our draft picks were DB's and a punter and I don't feel like going to hard on any one player, just grabbing the odd card that appeals to me. Except Leaf R&S, which just came out I have everything of Chip Vaughn so far though.

Back