8 Box GROUP BREAK-06-08 NT/Cuts/SPX/Ltd/CerMat---SHIPPED...DC#'s inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Im going to guess is the seller of that one at $425 in colorado springs and brandnaim? hes way over priced last cut went 124

Was watching the vids again.. noticed the National Treasures pack vid lasted 10 minutes and 58 seconds... so I went on youtube to see how long it took most people to bust a box open a pack..and you my friend have set a new record.. 7 minutes and 4 seconds was the previous record for opening 1 pack of treasures.. you shattered that by almost 4 minutes.. the average time I would say is about 2 minutes and 30 seconds... everyone watching the videos live knows exactly why it took so long... because uhhhhhhhhhhhh it was so bad A$$ and stuff ....hah there are vids of people opening whole cases in less than 7 minutes... that puts you in Hall of fame status.. just thought I would bring that to your Attention. Keep up the good work!

so here are some of the hits from last nights break

339udtc.jpg

10pzs7m.jpg

hey guys... getting stuff packaged etc...

let me know IF you want base and EVERYTHING.... shipping out ASAP!

gonna do the randoms soon as well... having issues with my cam... just redownloading the driver.. should be good to go asap

hey duder just the broncos base for me lmk when the randoms are good to go Ill be at my TV starting at 6:30 lol if ya know what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back