300+ Basecards/Inserts/RCs that I found all for trade/sale for football!

#11 Roy Williams

Bench Warmer
LMK what you have or how much you want to pay.

There are alot of players like Patrick Roy, Jagr, and a few pretty good RCs, just don't remember. They are from all years, and I know absolutely nothing about hockey...

I have an opened box of this years Bowman to trade for the cards, as long as there are some decent ones.. LMK I have leinhart, colston and a bunch of the big names..

you never told me about these?I 'm interested and will trade my dual patch for some can you list some I need more trade bait in hockey so I could prob send the patch along with around 30-50 base of T.O larry johnson and Lt for these can you list a few of the rc's or good ones.

Yeah, you reminded me about these. I found these deep in my closet behind my thousands of 90's cards and such...

Honestly, don't think any are any good. The only few good ones I found were bent :(

1991 ProSet John LeClair RC
1991 Martin Lapointe RC ProSet
UD 1991-92 UD Jarammir Jagr "All Rookie Team"

And there are numerous Pavel Bure, Joe Sakic, Shanahan, Roy, Belfour, Neidermeyer, Anson Carter, Curtis Joseph, Jason Allison.. mainly older stuff...

That was just looking through one stack..

Oh yeah, I was looking through my Topps Total Set awaiting to happen, and I gave you all my LeBron and Gordan Base :( Those are the only 2 I need :)

Wait, what trade? I don't really want points, but what is the deal?

Yeah, I gave you the Gordan and LBJ Topps Total before...Hopefully you still have them.

But, I guess if you have base of Giants and 'Bama players I would be glad to trade for them. Or, if you could buy the base. Don't really just want 65 or so base of LJ and TO... the shipping would be too much to ship the hockey out just for those...

cant buy the base and my last 2 posts were a mistake I thought
I was posting this on a diff thread.i was hoping to trade base for base.

Back