3 box break- '05 Finest football

n05114

Bench Warmer
Wanna know how to turn $150 into $10? Here's how:
CCGbox1.jpg

Gino Guidugli /150... V /199... Kay Jay Harris /199 (wrong Dolphins RB)
non-numbered: Sproles, Crowder, Harris(wrong Dolphins RB AGAIN!), Roscoe, Sproles, Kevin Curtis
CCGbox2.jpg

Roddy White /150(pc... I guess), Orton /250, Clarett /399, Roscoe /399
CCGbox3.jpg

Dunta Robinson /50(rah-rah)... Vick /99(pc, unfortunately)... TJ Housh /150... McGahee /150... Javon W /150... Kevan Barlow/199... Roy Williams/199... Lelie/199

About 40 base RCs including (2) Frank Gore & (3) Marion Barber.
About 12 other higher #d refractors (they all sucked as well)

Some names you may or may not recognize from my 1989 Auburn Coke break (complements of dnabb):
CCGbox4.jpg

Thanks for laughing... I mean looking.
-Jon

tough break bro! But I would be interested in the Roddy White's if moving
Thanks
Jason

Thanks Jason. Actually,the Roddy White's are the only cards going into my PC.
I hang onto every Falcons player if it's a player who will or has been on the team for some length of time. The way he's progressing, he'll probably be with us for awhile. (that also means I have to hang on to the Vick's as well, even though he's a d-bag).

sorry man... i can use the kay-jays if you wana move them and the crowder lmk

You're Penn St. in the CCG, right?? I'll bribe Stefan into pairing us up and will include them (it may be best that you remind me, though).

Hey Stefan, if you see this, I'm in for December. Put me with Penn St. please.
I'll talk to Quentin Groves and Antonio Coleman and make sure they only sack Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson one time each in a few weeks.;)

You're Penn St. in the CCG, right?? I'll bribe Stefan into pairing us up and will include them (it may be best that you remind me, though).

I'll talk to Quentin Groves and Antonio Coleman and make sure they only sack Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson one time each in a few weeks.;)

Yep, can do that...just make sure to put in the request in the December sign-up thread:D

Hmmmmm...you know what Jon, I think you need to talk to our patch-work OL about about keeping JPW's head attached:roflmao:

I'd love the Guidugli. Seriously :clap:

Sorry about the terrible breaks. Love the Auburn team set though :dance:

yep i am thats cool with me thanks.

Back