(3) box 06-07 FINEST BASKETBALL GROUP BREAK

!!!!! PRICE DROP !!!!!

10 teams.....3 full boxes...9 mini boxes...MINIMUM 9 autos/9 redemptions + refractors and rookies!!!! TONS OF STUFF COME GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston Celtics - $9
New York Knicks - $9
Philadelphia 76ers - $9
Detroit Pistons - $9
Indiana Pacers - $9
Orlando Magic - $12
Dallas Mavericks - $9
Phoenix Suns - $9
Sacramento Kings - $9
Minnesota Timberwolves - $9

I can ship them international BUT it does take some extra time to get to you and would cost a few extra dolars for shipping...(international shipping has gone up in recent months) It is really up to you if you would like to particiapte and wait for the cards....PM me for more info if needed...THANKS

!!!!! PRICE DROP !!!!!

9 teams.....3 full boxes...9 mini boxes...MINIMUM 9 autos/9 redemptions + refractors and rookies!!!! TONS OF STUFF COME GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston Celtics - $9
New York Knicks - $9
Philadelphia 76ers - $9
Detroit Pistons - $9
Indiana Pacers - $9
Orlando Magic - $12
Dallas Mavericks - $9
Phoenix Suns - $9
Sacramento Kings - $9

it says on the front page the twolves are still avaliable..if they are i could possibly work up some money to retake them..lmk

I may have a BUYER for the last 10 teams.....I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW ASAP!!!! PLEASE PAY FOR YOUR TEAMS SO THAT WE CAN BREAK THIS!!!!!!!

HORNSFAN92-----I AM SORRY but HELSER bought the last teams.....he is a GREAT guy I am sure IF you PM him he will possibly let it go...BUT as of NOW the T-Wloves are his....

!!!!! All Teams Have Been Sold !!!!!

The Break Will Be Thursday Night Before Trade Night!!!!!!!

Watch The Home Page For Details And A Link To The Break Thread!

Thanks To All That Are Participating!!!

Back