2024 Heritage has problems! The printing on the back of the card is hard to read!

David K.

Pro
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I brought a few packs of the hobby and most of the printing on the back of the card is hard to see or read. Best regards, David

The 2024 backs vary in darkness but even the lightest 2024 backs are many, many shades darker than the 1975 backs. It is really quite bad, requiring this old guy to use an LED magnifier just to see the numbers. Forget reading stats.

I am reading online that people are finding a lot more flip stocks (pr5) than advertised. Speculation that the printer may have printed dozens of each that were inadvertently placed into packs.

Whatever flip stock is (education required here) I think I got a boat load in my two hobby boxes.

Flip stocks are glossy on back and rough on the front, the opposite of how the cards should be. Traditionally they have a print run of 5ea and very tough to pull, not even 1 per case. Reports are that several “hot cases” have surfaced and as many as 24 of them pulled from one case.

Back