Box Break 2013 Press Pass (NASCAR) FanFare - Possible Box Break

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
*** BEFORE YOU REPLY... PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD! ***

Checking to see if there would be any interest in doing a NASCAR box break. Release date is July 31st.

There would be eight (8) spots available. $15.00 per spot (includes shipping).

View Sell Sheet Info here: http://www.blowoutcards.net/images/ss/2013ppfanfareRC.pdf

Configuration: 8 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

With Four Autographs And Four Memorabilia Cards Per Box!!!

What does that mean? ONE (1) hit per pack!

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Featuring All of the Top Drivers
- The return of rookie stripes
- Look for JUMBO swatches of race-used memorabilia!
- Look for Young Guns autograph cards featuring up-and-coming stars in NASCAR

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The Most Comprehensive Set Of The Year
Collect The 100-Card Base Set Featuring The Best Of Nascar Sprint Cup Series, Nascar Nationwide Series, And The Nascar Camping World Truck Series

I would video-tape the box break (as I did with the 2013 Total Memorabilia Box Break) and label each pack with each members name. I will then break open the pack and whatever cards are in that pack, those are the cards that member gets.

NOTE: if for some reason one pack does not contain a hit, but another pack contains two (2) hits, then whoever's name is on that pack will get choice of the hits and the remaining hit will go to the member whose pack did not contain a hit. (want to be fair and make sure everyone gets a hit!)

IF INTERESTED JUST REPLY TO THIS THREAD. ONE (1) SPOT PER MEMBER UNTIL JULY 17TH. AT THAT TIME I WILL OPEN THIS UP TO TWO (2) SPOTS PER MEMBER.

MEMBERS INTERESTED:

1. ranbethscards - PAID
2. camaropat - PAID
3. ranbethscards - PAID
4. Leafsfan1967 - PAID
5. Peter T. Davis - PAID
6. camaropat - PAID
7. Zahadum - PAID
8. Zahadum - PAID

3 more spots left, let's get it filled up guys! Randy may be away for a day, or two, so just post below, and I'll add your name to the list.

well.. it's July 17th! Three (3) spots left... anyone who has already signed up for a spot can take a second spot if they want!

Let's fill this, so that I can PRE-ORDER. Should be shipped around the end of July.. which means we should have ours in-hand the first week of August!

Back